Human Resource Manger
Industrial Molding has an opening for a Human Resource Manager. This position requires a high energy, highly motivated, professional person to oversee all human resource activities, policies and programs. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the executive management team, participating in the strategic direction of IMC and future growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Plan, manage and coordinate various HR functions and organize and schedule all necessary resources required to accomplish activities
- Recruit, interview, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and coordinate new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Coordinate record of insurance coverage, 401(k) plan, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reason(s) behind separations.
- Counsel employees and other managers on various employee relation issues.
- Keep records of hired employee characteristics for governmental reporting purposes.
- Maintains technical knowledge and a current awareness of new HR developments and techniques.
Education and/or Experience
- Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years in Human Resources or a similar business management position
- Prefer a person who has either acquired a Human Resources Certificate or an Associates or higher degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Eye, Life and 401K
We promote a drug free work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants, please send resumes to email@example.com